Family gets $1.4 million for teen fatally electrocuted at Georgia college
As Adriana Rhine and her three-year-old son Zi’Quan waited for her sister, the boy’s blue ball rolled in the ground-level fountain pond. He gave chase. But Rhine stopped him and went to retrieve the ball from the shallow water by herself. Attorneys later found at least 17 issues with the wiring for the lighting and motor beneath the fountain, calling the work incompetent and negligent, according to the lawsuit filed last May.